IP due Diligence
Becker & Associés assess strength and weakness of patent portfolios.
Within the context of investments, alliances or prospective studies, our firm conducts Industrial Property due diligence operations of French or foreign companies, as well as technologies, or products.
The scope of such due diligences may vary according to our clients, and may include, for instance:
- a review of the strength of all patents owned or controlled by the company and their correlation to the activities or programs within the company;
- the control of IP ownership;
- a review of any IP-related agreements;
- the detection and analysis of potentially dominating patents;
- the diagnosis of in-house procedures to protect the company's IP.